水蟹 4 pcs
congee - 2 cups of rice
24 cm Le Creuset Casserole - 6 cups water
3pc Ginger + 2 cloves of Garlic + welsh onion 2pcs + rice wine
1,Cook congee 15 mins high heat + keep warming inside for another 30 mins
2,Add Crab inside cook with mid heat for around 8 mins.
Singaporean Black Pepper Shrimps Cellophane noodles:
1. 1/2 pack Cellophane noodles
2. 4 to 5 pcs of Shrimps
3. 2 Tb spoon of black pepper
4. 1 tb soy sauce
5. 1 tp suger
6. 1/2 onion
7.3 pc red chillie
8. 4 cloves of clushed garlic
9.3 pc ginger
3pc Ginger +
2 cloves of Garlic +
welsh onion 2pcs +
2 Tb spoon of black pepper
1 tb soy sauce
1 tp suger
1/2 Cup of water or chicken stock
1. use rice wine and garlic + salt and pepper to seasoned the shrimps for 15 mins
2. In a Mortar ; crushed the Garlic and bird's eye chilies + black pepper and set aside.
Until aroma develops.
3. Add 2 tb spoon of grape seed oil on the 22cm Le crueset Marmite casserole for 2 mins
until the oil boiling hot at mid to high heet ..
add Garlic + ginger + chinese welsh onion
Add the Shrimps fried with mid heat for 2 to 3 mins.
Add the Seasoning Soy sauce + black pepper + Stirred for 2 mins
Add 1/2 pack Cellophane noodles
Add water and slow cook with another 8 mins.
put on the bazil leaf and serve hot immediately.
wala ! Done